2. No ground school today.
3. Remember Wing Commander Ferrer's talk in the Mess Hall at 1430 hours today. Subject of the talk will be Proposed Peace
4. All Prisoners of War
from Georgia, Florida and Alabama are urged to attend a meeting in the
Library in Block 4 at 1600 hours today.
5. There will be a meeting of Lt. Col.
Hubbard's proposed Flight Group in the tent adjoining Block 4, tomorrow,
Monday after evening roll call.
6. There will be a meeting of Prisoners
of War from North and South Carolina in the tent on the West end of Block 8
after roll call this evening.
7. There will be a meeting of the Texas
Prisoner of War club in the single tent between Blocks 4 and 5 immediately
after evening roll call.
8. Church services for members of the
L.D.S. will be held in Block 2, Room 16 at 1130 hours today.
9. Catholic Mass at 1130 hours today in
the Mess Mall.
10. Protestant services will be held in
the large Mess Hall at 1300 hours today.
11. It's coming!!! The Group 1
sponsored production "Waiting for Lefty". Exact date of arrival will be
announced in tomorrow's bulletin.
12. All personnel are again reminded
that they are required to wear pants, shirt and shoes to morning and evening
meals. Anyone failing to do so will be asked to leave the Mess Hall
and obtain the proper uniform.
By order of Lt. Col.
J.M. LITTLE, 1st Lt.