|1. Menu: Br - ( None till further Notice)
Dinner: German Soup (no potatoes)
2. Official: No Light and Water. This Hdg. has been
notified that water may be shut off at any time in the rooms as
necessary without warning so it
is recommended that a supply be kept on hand. (In the rooms a reserve)
Lights will not be turned on for an indefinite period. Possibly the
duration. Come on Joe.
3. Official: Red Cross Food will run out Sunday.
No more parcels are in camp and none expected. Conserve what
food you have if any.
4. Official: Any persons desirous of helping to
dig a well, report to Group Maintenance officer at 11:00 Hrs. today.
5. Official: German Authorities have informed us
that the coal ration will be cut another 20% effective immediately.
They can guarantee no more coal. Come on Joe.
6. Official: Personal will refrain from taking
garbage from Mess Hall garbage tins for obvious reasons.
7. Official: Some instances of ground glass in
the bread have been reported from the South Compound. Cut your
slices thin and report any glass to Hdgs.
8. Official: Personnel are requested to save
cellophane from cigarette packages for delivery to the Hospital for
making bandages for they are short of same.
9. Official: German Memorandum Feb. 24 "Any
Prisoner of War found outside his barracks or looking out of windows
during an Air Raid will be fired upon without warning."
10. Official: Personnel who received bones from
the Mess Hall for purposes of making soup; will return same
immediately. - (For Re-Issue - they've already been cooked twice)
By Order of
Lt. Col. Greening
G. C. Mozier